Kammok awning kickstarter

calameda

Finally received the crosswing just before Christmas, about 3 months later than they’d originally promised to kickstarter backers. It arrived in a thoroughly mangled thin cardboard box, with no apparent added padding. This has been reported by several others. i received the optional anchor kit, but was disappointed to find the stakes were smooth, not the screw type suitable for sand as advertised.

In the end I decided to go in a different direction and return it all. Several unanswered emails before and after Christmas, with no explanation for delay or suggestion that office was closed. Finally got a response on Jan 3, was assured they would process a return and send me a suitable shipping box, since this one is thoroughly mutilated. As of today Jan 13 no box, no indication one was sent, and despite three emails and two voicemails over 5 days this week, no further response.

All in all, poor delivery, poor packaging, poor communication and poor customer service.

I usually make a point of seeking out products from small companies, but this has been a big disappointment.

Chris21700

Observer
North Coast of Oregon a few hours ago. Gotta take advantage of the rare sunshine we get in the winter. Still need to tweak the awning a bit.
d2ffb9148603f54124d16bbe31c4413a.jpg
0304c03566879652e476be7a255460cd.jpg

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz