Just saw this - for sale

mogwildRW1

Adventurer
You really are not helping :sombrero:

Sorry, lets see if I could be more helpful....

My android phone has google hang-outs and skype, so I could possably drive up there, and give you a live video walk around/roll-under, full exterior/undercarriage walk around, you could listen to it run, and take a virtual live feed test drive...any better? :elkgrin:

Photomike

White Turtle Adventures & Photography
The biggest thing for me is that it only seats two. If it was a crew cab that would really put me in a situation as I would have no excuse to say no. I am planning a trip to Elk Island for a shoot and will have to make sure that I do not head too far west when I come up.

AsltPnr54

I've been drooling over that truck for a while.:drool:
The truck is a conversion from a Doka it seems, too bad, I too would have liked to have a back seat to strap down the little monster.

nosnerd

wanna be tourist
/hijack/

MY FATHER HAS A 68 404 belgian troop carrier....needs a bit ,just a bit of love..been in storage since 2007..he is 73 and has no use for it.

east of bathurst,New Brunswick

nosnerd@hotmail.com

/unhijack/

;)

RoverRadio

Don't wait because this truck is truly the full meal deal. I had the priviledge to look it over when the current owner was considering buying it and had the full tour by the original owners. I'm not going to claim to be an expert on expedition unimogs but everything I saw on this unit was well thought out and well maintained. It came with a lot of spare parts. Check out the pictures on the web site linked to the ad since they say much more than I can. I know the owner and his description of the history and condition of the truck is spot on. This really is the truck I dream about every time I buy a lottery ticket and if I had the funds I wouldn't hesitate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier