Just posting some pics of my FG

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
So can you post the name of that camper or the name of where you sourced it, other than "a Tennessee upfitter"? The only reference to a similar product was a 2012 ebay link that is now defunct :(

The back "camper' is from a Trugreen landscaping/fertilizing truck. There were a ton of them for sale back in the day.
Just Google search for images of 'Trugreen Truck' and you will see unlimited examples.
The bodies were made only for Trugreen under contract with Supreme truck bodies (http://supremecorp.com/). You can find some 'not' Trugreen as they were sold in the secondary market. It was known as the 'Hippo' body. It came with different door configurations. The ones in the photos below are the later style (post 2000-01).

4587105226_fefb6ef5a3.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

TruGreen_Profile.jpg

Here is an example of an Isuzu model for sale (complete truck, not just the back)
http://www.commercialtrucktrader.com/listing/2007-Isuzu-Npr--116593663

Last edited:

FG Surfari

Adventurer
.... as for the "again for sale" comment, I built this truck back in 2009, sold it in 2014, and the current owner is selling the truck due to a knee injury.
That said, this Fuso FG is one of the best out there, so anyone wanting to split hairs on the specifics of the descriptive, you obviously have nothing better to do, and should go back to commenting on things within the scope of your narrow perspective. ****#@ing Idiot.

david506th

Adventurer
.... as for the "again for sale" comment, I built this truck back in 2009, sold it in 2014, and the current owner is selling the truck due to a knee injury.
That said, this Fuso FG is one of the best out there, so anyone wanting to split hairs on the specifics of the descriptive, you obviously have nothing better to do, and should go back to commenting on things within the scope of your narrow perspective. ****#@ing Idiot.

Well that escalated quickly.

OVRLND

Adventurer, Overland Certified OC0017
^^ Thank you gents.

I stated only fact(s).
I remember when your truck was for sale on eBay.
You sold it.
The truck has a new owner who is now trying selling it.
The truck is for sale (again) ... No?

This community 'tries' to help other members in whichever way we can, directly or indirectly.
I pointed lqdchkn in a direction that may have been helpful. No?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles