Just posting some pics of my FG

FG Surfari

Adventurer
Windows coming this week

I finally ordered my windows for the 'box'
I went with Kinro 18" X 30" crank outs, as the trailing edge of the cab windows are roughly 18" in height.
I will post pics of the install in a week or so. Should be fun.

FG Surfari

Adventurer
The windows open horizontally the lower 50%
Light tint with screens. Should do the trick.
I will post part #'s when I get them.

CLynn85

Explorer
Very cool truck, thanks for sharing! You wouldn't by any chance have recently had your old dually wheel/tire combo on craigslist would you? Think I recognize that truck from the NOVA CL.

Will definitely be keeping an eye on this thread, I'll never look at a chem-lawn truck the same again!

FG Surfari

Adventurer
Here are a few pics of my Fuso FG now that the windows are in.
I actually washed the truck yesterday, hence the fact that the truck is pictured here, today, dirty and in the rain.
The windows are made by Kinro, and are actually nicer that I thought I had bought. The bottom 2/3 cranks out, and they have screens as well.
I was not sure of the final wall thickness that I would settle on, so I ordered them with 2" trim rings, and made temporary oak surrounds to make up the difference for now.
Overall, it turned out quite well, I think. Next step is a graphics wrap, and then the interior.

Fuso FG windows 016.jpgFuso FG windows 019.jpgFuso FG windows 014.jpgFuso FG windows 011.jpg

Last edited:

sixbennetts

Adventurer
Great, they're just what I need for over the rear wheels on our Volvo Tgb111C. Do you have a part number and dimensions, please?

Looks really good!

FG Surfari

Adventurer
Even though the windows are new, I was unable to locate the serial numbers before I installed them. They were supposed to be on a paper decal located within the wall contact exposure.
As such, I contacted both Kinro and the online dealer, and I am currently waiting on both for a response.
I do know that the windows are part of Kinro's "2000 SV" series, if that helps (?)
I will post more information as soon as I receive it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94