Junkyard requests?

brad2274

Adventurer
Are there any odd gen 2/2.5 parts you guys are in need of? I'm on the search for a local locking diff(im in central FL btw), SR flares (local) and drivers windshield trim piece. But i'm always grabbing other parts i don't need and passing up on others.
Things i grab commonly that i've needed on mine.
-Outside temp sensor
-cruise pump
-early T case lever
-door open sensors
-sun visors

Basically what i'm saying is that i keep buying up some of these parts before the cars get junked, and i'm willing to take some requests of other odd and preferably boxable-size parts youre looking for.
And i currently have some sensors and 2 levers, i thought i trashed my lever but it was something in axle area, message me if you need one ill let them go cheap.

Last edited:

brad2274

Adventurer
Looking for an early Gen2 aux gauge cluster and center grill. :)

i see quite a few grills, can probably get one easy but most have that center mounting tab broken.
and do you need the whole aux gauge pod or the 3 gauges themselves? i think i might have one with a bad inclinometer

Swank Force One

Adventurer
i see quite a few grills, can probably get one easy but most have that center mounting tab broken.
and do you need the whole aux gauge pod or the 3 gauges themselves? i think i might have one with a bad inclinometer

Just the gauges. I have both later styles but i'm really after the old ones with the inclinometer and such, rather than the nearly worthless oil pressure and volt gauges.

PirateMcGee

Expedition Leader
I could use some detailed pictures of how the factory swing out spare tire on a montero sport works. Especially from the back side of the rear bumper amd inside the rear quarter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles