JUNE 10th...Arizona...mark Your calendars:

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShottsCruisers

Explorer
It's official...I have set up an AZ trail run event with Toyota America's offical FJ Cruiser Promo Team. Details for this event will be posted on Toyota America's FJ Cruiser Team website.
www.toyota.com/fjtrailteams

Thip details and invitations will go out to:

AZ Land Cruiser Association
AZ Copper State Cruisers
Expedition Portal

The date given by Brady of the FJ Team is June 10th. It's not every year that Toyota sends out teams of vehicles wheel accross the US. Look at that website at where they're going! At most events they give anybody turns at driving the FJ Cruiser on the trail!

If the FJ Team publishes the event via magazine, that's great. If not, I'll do the work and submit it to Toyota Trails.

I'll roll out all the details on ANOTHER thread soon. Here I'll say that the tentative plan is to run Smiley Rock near Jerome, or the Crown King Backroad. In case of fire danger/closures, I'll have a backup trail selected in each Natl Forest and a couple in non-forest areas.

So, stay tuned for details. The FJ team is hoping for a LARGE turnout to this event so they can promote it. Let's plug in and set our schedules!

John

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
Augh! IT has to be the week-end I am in a wedding! Doh!

Take some kick ass pictures and share 'em!

calamaridog

Expedition Leader
John,

Sounds like a bunch of fun. I doubt I'll make it back to AZ so soon, but I'm already looking forward to seeing the pictures.

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
John, I'll go, but at least one new FJ cruiser has to take the lines I take.:hehe:

Lets use Hiway to Hell as a back up.:gunt:

datrupr

Expedition Leader
John, put me down for this one. I just ran Smiley Rock yesterday in my Trooper and had a blast! I'll post pics in a bit on another thread.

datrupr

Expedition Leader
ShottsCruisers said:
How was the brush on Smiley Rock?

It wasn't too bad. It is very dry running along Mingus Mtn. though. I do not think the Prescott National Forest has any restrictions in place just yet though. Down in the creek bed on Smiley Rock it was still pretty lush and green.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior