JTRUK an option for those wanting less than a four door Jeep truck

Bullseye240

Adventurer
GR8Tops released its new JTRUK conversion for the JK and it has me thinking that a JKUR isn't such a bad thing anymore. I have no use for a Jeep with more than two doors on the sides and the fact that this is done with out any major frame surgery is a win in my book.

www.fourwheeler.com/how-to/body-chassis/gr8-tops-jtruk/

1604808032747.png

billiebob

GR8Tops released its new JTRUK conversion for the JK and it has me thinking that a JKUR isn't such a bad thing anymore. I have no use for a Jeep with more than two doors on the sides and the fact that this is done with out any major frame surgery is a win in my book.

www.fourwheeler.com/how-to/body-chassis/gr8-tops-jtruk/

View attachment 623660
less than a day from JKU to JKT.... wow, going to find the video, I'll definitely do it.

billiebob

I love this concept and have been after GR8 Tops about an Installation manual, apparently still a work in progress but once I can see and plan the work, I'm pretty sure I'll buy one. I bought the AEV HighLine 10 years ago and love it. But AEV had the install procedure well documented. Altho I have great faith in GR8 Tops..... I'll need to plan the install before I buy one. The AEV HighLine cost $2K. 10 years later the GR8 Half Cab at $4K sounds like a fair price. I hope they get the marketing together.

jscherb

Expedition Leader
I have been thinking about the Dinoot trailer as a bed
A number of Jeep pickups have been made with Dinoot beds, here's a recent one:

DinootPickup1.jpg

More can be found on the Dinoot Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DinootTrailers/

HalfDoor4_zps2bd95d6a.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94