Joyota , my cj5 i guess its a "gladiator" build now

Smileyshaun

Observer
Had a couple hours free this morning so I got the Driveline stuffed in it and hooked up the brakes . moved it under its own power for the first time in a very long time.

Smileyshaun

Observer
I'm still quite a bit away from deciding on tires but I'm bouncing back and forth between 37s and 40s . my goal is to have this thing steetable so 37s would fit the bill much better but 40s well it's 40s and that makes everything better lol

thezentree

pretend redneck
I'm still quite a bit away from deciding on tires but I'm bouncing back and forth between 37s and 40s . my goal is to have this thing steetable so 37s would fit the bill much better but 40s well it's 40s and that makes everything better lol

#science

warrpath4x4

Adventurer
This thing is pretty cool. my plan was pretty close to yours for my CJ6 with a toyota drivetrain, i just have not gotten there yet.

Smileyshaun

Observer
Everything has gone together surprisingly smooth I think the biggest help was having an entire Parts vehicle to pull off of for the Toyota rather than piecing everything together

Smileyshaun

Observer
Love your build. Hurry back, please!

I'm sure trying to it's kind of killing me a little not working on it but I hope in the next day or two I can get the front Driveline built and get started on the rear shock Tower. It's one of our busiest weeks at work so I have not really had much free time to Tinker with stuff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles