Joyota , my cj5 i guess its a "gladiator" build now

Smileyshaun

Observer
got the fuel lines extended to the tank , took a little reworking due to not being able to find a 8mm line with 14x1.5 inverted flare fittings .Thankfully its close enough to 5/16 so it was just a matter of cutting off the metric fitting ,reflaring the line with the standard fitting in its place and doing the reverse on the other end of the extension piece of hardline

Smileyshaun

Observer
well sad soup, responsibility is getting the upper hand in life and the jeep is going up for sale . Need funds for a down payment on a house and to pay down some debts . Makes no sense to keep borrowing shop space and using money that should be getting dumped into savings on a toy .Im going to try to finish up as much as i can by the end of the month then it's going for sale , My Hope Is I can find a buyer that will have nearly the same vision for it as I do and it won't end up just being parted out.

Smileyshaun

Observer
some updates and progress
front driveline is in
frame rails cleaned up
extended and bent the shifter
dropped the body down 1.25"
moved the body forward 1.25"
built a new spring pack
drove it around the buildings at work and drove over some stuff to check the suspension and every thing seems to be working well .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles