Jonathan Hanson Reviews the Grenadier

WU7X

Snow on the Roof
I read his writeup. He seems VERY impressed. Jonathan is still one of the few writers in overlanding who I still fully respect. Personally, I hope that this vehicle doesn't get the Land Cruiser/Land Rover treatment here in the U.S. A functioning and functional vehicle is what I would be after.

toddz69

Explorer
I have the utmost respect for Jonathan as well and his review is the only one I've read so far. Next I'll watch/listen to Scott's impressions of it.

Todd Z.

WMcGregs

Just put down a deposit after this review. I've been eyeing it for awhile. Was originally going to keep my 3rd gen Tacoma and buy a fun sport sedan, but now I'm just going to go all in on this Grenadier. Not even sure what to build on it because its all done for my needs lol.

toddz69

Explorer
I listened to Scott and Matt's podcast on it a few days ago - sounds like an interesting rig. I was curious why ExPo/OJ kept stressing that they were the first folks to test it when I imagine Jonathan and other media were all there with them at the same time...

Todd Z.

Scott Brady

Founder
I listened to Scott and Matt's podcast on it a few days ago - sounds like an interesting rig. I was curious why ExPo/OJ kept stressing that they were the first folks to test it when I imagine Jonathan and other media were all there with them at the same time...

Todd Z.

Hey Todd! Always good to see your feedback.

We were the only journalists at the testing center operating in that capacity. Jonathan was there for different, but equally important reasons. He received permission to write about his experience a few weeks after our exclusive drive was published.

It is also important to note that we received no compensation for that drive, and paid for it all on our dime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles