JKU RED RED RED

ivers

Observer
Yes indeed! Just curious, Where did you get your 5x5 hub conversion from? Looking for my build soon.

Got them from Etrailer. Great site for any modification. I plan on changing the shocks next summer!

Last Weekend i had to drive a lot for a marriage, I was able to put one night in the tents until the rest of the weekend started to get rainy. Unfortunately my dog got a bit to stressed in the traffic of the 401 and well **** hit the fan, I mean real ****, liquid, everywhere!

So when I came back I decided to do the project of the interior in advance.i removed the rest of the carpet and cleaned everything.

DSC_0005.jpgDSC_0002.jpgDSC_0003.jpgDSC_0004.jpgDSC_0006.jpg

Next up, planning of the back organization.

ivers

Observer
Bruce peninsula

Canadian thanks giving was last weekend, I took the opportunity to go with my son in one of the most beautiful place in Ontario, the Bruce peninsula!

DSC_0045.jpgDSC_0023.jpgDSC_0026.jpg

cgnjeep

Observer
It's nice to see someone exploring the backroads of Quebec. I never got to explore much of Quebec before moving to BC and regret not doing it when I lived there (Spent all of my time in Vermont and the Adirondacks). I will never complain about being in BC but there is something about our forests back east that make me feel warm and fuzzy inside!

Love the Jeep and the pictures!

Last edited:

Comanche Scott

Expedition Leader
It's funny how one of the worlds hardest working dogs has such a weak constitution. Same thing with my two shepherds (Super Mutt v1.0 and v2.0).
Great opportunity to get things cleaned up, but not exactly the reason we want for cleaning... lol
Also glad to see we aren't the only ones with hair filled vehicles. ;)
That fridge is an awesome edition. :victory:

Man, that is a stunningly beautiful place! The water is crystal clear! :drool:

ivers

Observer
Thank you! I try to share at most our beautiful north country. so much thing people dont know about. and congratulation with your sale.

ivers

Observer
Some picture of the never ending winter. working currently on the bumper and electrical. got a new tent that i cant wait to try out. more to come when the temperature will go back in the normal.

Attachments

• DSC_0004.jpg
    DSC_0004.jpg
    483 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC_0013.jpg
    DSC_0013.jpg
    551.8 KB · Views: 44

ivers

Observer
Long time no see, Here is some picture of the jeep in NY State.

Attachments

• DSC_0152.jpg
    DSC_0152.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 41
  • DSC_0194.jpg
    DSC_0194.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 42

ivers

Observer
How do you like the Alu Cab? I was worried that it would be too heavy.

It did gain alot of weight compared to the typical RTT. We swtiched our rack at the same time and it feel alot more solid.

We see a difference on the gas compared to the old setup and we havent tackled any hard trail yet, but the jeep drive way better having the tent attached to the top directly.

ivers

Observer
Like the conventional RTT, condensation from our body is still an issue with the Alu-Cab but this time it get trap with the body of aluminium.

This is our first attempt to prevent the humidity that goes under our mattress at night.

Follow us on our FB as we test this out! Max & Helen

Attachments

• 20190811_121544.jpg
    20190811_121544.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 24
  • 20190811_161151.jpg
    20190811_161151.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 25

ivers

Observer
We are still working on all our picture from NFLD, in the meantime: Here is some picture from our trip to UTAH Last summer.

DSC_0889.JPG

DSC_0910.JPG

DSC_0928.JPG

ivers

Observer
We are taking some time to work on our kitchen, drawer and frig slider project!

Attachments

• 20200326_122935.jpg
    20200326_122935.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles