JKU Rear Seat Removal and Aluminum Tray Build

TheDriver

Observer
@emkay - When I called and talked to the owner at Synergy he said they didn't sell enough of them to make keeping the production line setup worth it - their other products were selling and needed to be their focus. He was a very nice guy and was happy to talk. @KevinsMap - Thanks for the tip! I had no idea the AT guys had one too, not surprised it's a premium price :) Even for $100 it will be worth it for my build so I'll give them a shout.

Chris

emkay

Observer
@emkay - When I called and talked to the owner at Synergy he said they didn't sell enough of them to make keeping the production line setup worth it - their other products were selling and needed to be their focus. He was a very nice guy and was happy to talk. @KevinsMap - Thanks for the tip! I had no idea the AT guys had one too, not surprised it's a premium price :) Even for $100 it will be worth it for my build so I'll give them a shout.

Chris

makes sense to me, I was just afraid it was due to safety issues or something like that... I'll give AT a shout, too :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier