JK Wranglers for sale with a free Caribbean vacation. (Not a scam, I promise!)

kchristian

Adventurer
I have the following on Vieques, Puerto Rico. (shipping to Jacksonville is $732 with Crowley from San Juan. I will deliver to the Port in San Juan)

IMG_9350.jpeg
IMG_9351.jpeg

2011 JK sport with 42k Soft Top $11,500 (NADA Rough Trade-in $15,175, Retail $19,925)

IMG_9400.jpeg
IMG_5686.jpeg

2011 JK sport with 42k Hard top $11,800 (NADA Rough Trade-in $15,875, Retail $20,625)

IMG_9720.jpeg
IMG_9730.jpeg

2013 JK Unlimited sport with 30k. Rubicon take-off suspension, spidertrax 1" spacers, 1" spacer lift, 33" Kenda M/T tires. Hard top, trail cover and bikini top. $21,000 (NADA Rough Trade-in $23,975, Retail $29,125) This one is in overall better condition than the others. I would say this is like a 8/10, while the others are more like a 5/10. This is my wife's daily driver when not rented.

So here's the deal. I bought these in Spring of 2015 from a local car rental agency for an unbelievably good deal. I used them as occasional rental cars for a vacation property that I manage on Vieques, a small island that is part of Puerto Rico. As rental cars, 90% of the time they are driven to/nearby the beach. So there is the expected corrosion on unpainted or untreated metal. Body and frame are a-ok, bumpers and skidplates, not so much. Now that being said, our property isn't very busy. We have guests about 15 weeks per year so it's not like they spend 365 days parked at the beach (hence the low mileage). Also, they all run great. No mechanical issues whatsoever.

So rusty, ex-rental cars that you have to ship from Puerto Rico... I'm sure you are drooling over the opportunity. But I am selling them cheap. Super cheap. And I will include a free Puerto Rican vacation in the deal. Luxury accommodations and a rental car included. I'll even give you $500 for airfare. I'll also discount them $500 if you don't want to come. But you should. It's an awesome island.

I know it's a long shot but I thought I'd throw it out there. I have a dealer on mainland PR that has bought two other Jeeps from me and will buy these but he's a pain to deal with. I'd much rather let you guys at 'em and introduce some new people to this cool little island that I live on. I would sell them locally but the lady I buy these from would be pretty pissed if I flipped her cars for a profit and I don't want to burn that bridge. I'm hoping to be first in line when she puts the 2015's up for sale.

If you want a personal reference, there is another expo member who traded me his 4Runner in exchange for a vacation here. I think he was pretty satisfied.

For anyone crazy enough to take me up on this, reply here, call or text.

Christian
720-300-5679

Last edited:

kchristian

Adventurer
Bump:

I have a few interested parties in the JKU. I'm willing to deal on the JK's. Best offer above what the dealer here in Puerto Rico offered gets a jeep and a free vacation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne