JK Gobi Rack rear mounting brackets

4x4play82

I put an AEV rear bumper on and had to purchase the AEV bumper brackets. Now I have a set of the standard brackets I have no use for. Anyone have a use for them?

Attachments

• 2C056CE1-1420-487C-92F2-32B47ECDDDEF.jpeg
    2C056CE1-1420-487C-92F2-32B47ECDDDEF.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 135

daddylovesky

I put an AEV rear bumper on and had to purchase the AEV bumper brackets. Now I have a set of the standard brackets I have no use for. Anyone have a use for them?

Hi, I know it’s a longshot, but do you still have these Gobi brackets? I have an opportunity to pick one up pretty cheap, but it has the ATV brackets and I obviously need the other ones. Thanks, Paul

JCS2179

BTT for a rare opportunity. Gobi does NOT sell these ("stock") as a separate kit. I just picked up a rack in the Midwest for a crazy good deal, BUT I paid attention to the brackets specially. All good with some grinding and re-spraying. I did however have to order the windshield covers and "transfer kit":rolleyes:, and I got nailed over $200.00.
I dont know if you are selling these brackets or giving them away, but either way, BTT for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles