Jerry Cans (NATO non-CARB) in OD are still available!

roadkill

Adventurer
heres some pics of them in my cluttered living room I took last night. I looked inside them all last night and they look good with the exception of one that was starting to have the lining flake up and rust in a couple of spots. the paint on the outside is worn down to bare metal in a few spots on the cans but its nothing that can't be fixed with some rattle can. overall I think these cans are probably the best value one can find right now given the supply/demand with the new gas can laws.

DSC04138.jpg

DSC04139.jpg

DSC04140.jpg

DSC04141.jpg

RoundOut

Explorer
Cold War Remarketing has some of these

I got mine from Cold War Remarketing in Fort Collins, CO. I bought some primarily to have a bunch of storage for fuel for future hurricane seasons. I cycle my gas regularly. They are only $10 per can if you buy 5 or more. Patrick is the owner and has great customer service.

I filled them for $1.39 before the prices started going up again. So, in theory, I'll have them paid for if gas goes up a bit more than $2/gallon. That is probably a safe bet the next time a hurricane hits the gulf coast refining centers.

Make sure you get a nozzle to match. The one's he has are the best kind. Much longer than the el-cheapo Chinese ones you see on most websites, and they have the proper vent tube, too. They have really fine screens to keep any particles out of your fuel system. Some of the tank liners are not perfect, so the screen protects against that. You'll need to adapt them for an unleaded vehicle tank if that is your intended use. I just pulled the tip off of a cheap Chinese one and JBWelded it to the good one.

They look just like the ones in roadkill's pictures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94