Jeep Trailer Offroad ready $650

Judoka

Learning To Live
Still too much for this? Tell me how much then. Maybe I need to just put squared off fenders on it,

Judoka

Learning To Live
Well, I priced out squared fenders today so I am going to have them made and do some work of the trailer starting om the 15th of November. I will sell this for $500 before I do the modifications.

CRolandLJ

Adventurer
i think it sounds like a decent price for someone near you... i'm just in TX so it wouldn't work out for me. Square fenders seem to be popular so maybe that will help you, here's your free bump and good luck with the sale.

jscusmcvet

Explorer
I know you are selling this but you may want to do a little search on Bantam TC3 trailers. I am not an expert at all, but I believe that is what you have there. Hard to find, built in late 40s and 50s I think and it may be something you want to hold onto if a sale is not really necessary at the moment. Just a heads up and I may be completely wrong on the type, bears looking into.

John

Judoka

Learning To Live
Thanks for the input everyone. As it turns out a guy who specializes in restoring old military trailers saw it today and asked me if I would sell it. Turns out it was worth more than I thought and I sold it immediately!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles