Jeep Nukizer 715!

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Wholy drool batman. I had a real M-715... and loved it. That thing is the best of both worlds.. old and new.

alosix

Expedition Leader
We keep seeing a lot of wrangler like pickup projects out of them lately. If only they'd really produce one.

Jason

86cj

Explorer
I wonder if the front clip will fit a stock JK, that part number needs to see production..............

A mid-size Jeep pickup, seems like a simple idea. Some day we will hear a inside story about who is in the way and why it will never see production. Of all the ideas that have seen production from Jeep, this one has to make more sense than a Compass??

Don't build a one ton Cummins Jeep, the RAM boys would complain. Give us a basic JK or Dakota width Pickup with a straight axle in the front, a J8 with softer rear springs will be fine thank you.

jscherb

Expedition Leader
How long before someone starts selling a firewall-forward Nukizer body kit for the JK I wonder?

It isn't a terribly difficult project for someone experienced in making masters and molding fiberglass parts.

But would people really just want the Nukizer front end on their JK or would they want a kit to convert their JK into the complete Nukizer pickup?

AEV has let it be known that they've sold just over 100 Brute kits to date, so that makes me wonder if a Nukizer kit would be worth putting on the market. 100 kits isn't a whole lot to amortize the development of the tooling, especially if that tooling would include the pickup bed, cab closeout, etc.

scarysharkface

Explorer
It isn't a terribly difficult project for someone experienced in making masters and molding fiberglass parts.

But would people really just want the Nukizer front end on their JK or would they want a kit to convert their JK into the complete Nukizer pickup?

AEV has let it be known that they've sold just over 100 Brute kits to date, so that makes me wonder if a Nukizer kit would be worth putting on the market. 100 kits isn't a whole lot to amortize the development of the tooling, especially if that tooling would include the pickup bed, cab closeout, etc.

So in six months one of you guys with mad freak skilz will build one of these in your garage.. :costumed-smiley-007

John

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior