Jeep jk unlimited with a 2 inch OME lift

Jeeper4life

Adventurer
So a couple years later I finally got around to getting my springs and lift on. Here’s the final turn out lol

8571dd558f5e22fd91b8fdd2f3397536.jpg

That was pretty much right after putting the springs on. I think maybe it’s settled a bit but not much. Once my current tires wear down more, I will upgrade the tire size a bit.

shays4me

Willing Wanderer
That pic has me drooling! I had an OME lift on my last JKU and loved it. Just bought a new Recon and now I'm ready for another! Love the color of your jEEP!!

Jeeper4life

Adventurer
That pic has me drooling! I had an OME lift on my last JKU and loved it. Just bought a new Recon and now I'm ready for another! Love the color of your jEEP!!

Thanks! I feel like it’s settled a little bit so 35’s might be tight. But I’m completely fine with running a 33 inch tire. It has basically 31’s on it now.

DallasJKU

Adventurer
Thanks! I feel like it’s settled a little bit so 35’s might be tight. But I’m completely fine with running a 33 inch tire. It has basically 31’s on it now.

Check out the 285/75/17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. They are almost exactly a 33" which so was my 315 KO2's.

Attachments

• +T%IMioYTRu1vB2m0IVLlw.jpg
    +T%IMioYTRu1vB2m0IVLlw.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 88

greenrover

0a3e7a9c916adaa7a39053593fc1d3e1.jpg

2.5 OME HD springs, 255/80/17 Cooper ST Maxx for tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like what i am looking for with my 2017 Willys JKU. What other adjustments did you have to make? Shocks? Any driveline issues?

Thanks,
Dave

shays4me

Willing Wanderer
Looks like what i am looking for with my 2017 Willys JKU. What other adjustments did you have to make? Shocks? Any driveline issues?

Thanks,
Dave
I'll reply. On mine I did the OME shocks and bought some brackets to extend my brake lines. I also did a teraflex track bar bracket for the rear axle later that had zero felt effect. Pro comp has some nice brake line brackets for the front axle. They're part #90-7203 and 90-7204 and they're the nicest brackets i've found. I'll definitely be buying tem when I lift my new JKUR. I did adjust my front drag link to get the steering wheel straight and experienced zero drive shaft issues and the Jeep now has over 60k on it.

St8ton

Anybody have any pictures of a 4 door JK with the 2 inch heavy duty old man emu springs? I'm pretty set on those springs, just would like to see how much lift or how little lift I will get from them. Also what size tires are you running with it? Thanks for any replies!
I'm currently running the OME 2619/2620 combo. Heavy springs 2.25"/2.0" stated lift. This is how I'm sitting on 315 BFG AT KO2s.

Jeeper4life

Adventurer
Anybody have any pictures of a 4 door JK with the 2 inch heavy duty old man emu springs? I'm pretty set on those springs, just would like to see how much lift or how little lift I will get from them. Also what size tires are you running with it? Thanks for any replies!
I'm currently running the OME 2619/2620 combo. Heavy springs 2.25"/2.0" stated lift. This is how I'm sitting on 315 BFG AT KO2s.

Those are pretty much 35’s aren’t they?

jadmt

ignore button user
Not an old man emu but a 2" mopar and 285/75-17 should be about the same height for comparison.
IMG_20180813_143052817_HDR_zpsb8ugghhj.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier