Jeep Go Topless Day

Outdoorsben

Observer
Who's going to be attending one of their local Go Topless Day meetups??

Ovrlnd Rd

Adventurer
Just heard a news story on the radio a few minutes ago. Missed which S. TX city is trying to vote to outlaw future events (I'm guessing it was Corpus Christi) but the city council thought it caused too many problems to have it back next year.

jeepers29

Just heard a news story on the radio a few minutes ago. Missed which S. TX city is trying to vote to outlaw future events (I'm guessing it was Corpus Christi) but the city council thought it caused too many problems to have it back next year.
My guess is it has something to do with Crystal Beach. Last year was a mess according to reports I read. I have no desire to be around stupid.

G0to60

Observer
Unfortunately this type of thing isn't unique to Jeeps. I used to be deep into the VW/Audi scene (I still love them with a GTI and Corrado in the stable) but the number of ************** and bros became too much. There used to be a cruise to Leavenworth, WA (they might still do it) where hundreds of cars would drive up to this little tourist town in northern WA. That town made a killing that weekend money wise but at what cost to the streets, surrounding neighborhoods, and locals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94