Jeep Expedition Kitchen DIY

alsmith

Observer
I build an expedition kitchen in the back of my jeep and it's gonna be epic. There is still lots of finishing and painting etc left to do but I thought I'd show you my solution to carrying lots of gear and wanting a quick kitchen while I'm in the woods and on trails. Hope you like it and if you have any ideas for me to add to it shoot them out in the comments and I'll see if I can add them. Either way let me know what yo think. Here's a youtube video of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYXYNXnPJeQ

grimbo

Explorer
Don't know about epic, but very nicely done. The flip out table is a nice touch. Any concerns with heat from the stove on the drawers? Especially if you add a sealant or carpet

alsmith

Observer
Don't know about epic, but very nicely done. The flip out table is a nice touch. Any concerns with heat from the stove on the drawers? Especially if you add a sealant or carpet

The area with the stove I'm going to line with thin sheet metal to help with the heat and through it really shouldn't be an issue.

Al

Thank you AL! It's very clean setup.. I built a drawer for my JK but the sliders didn't hold up..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

alsmith

Observer
Give me your ideas

Hi everyone I have some changes I want to make to this and am building a new one this winter ... any ideas you have for it would be awesome. What are your must haves for a drawer jeep kitchen in your mind?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles