James Baroud Tunnel Awning

Bloomer

For sale is a James Baroud tunnel awning (79” X 103”) in very good condition. I purchased used (but in unused condition; prior owner never used it) and only installed it today to see how it would work with my trailer. I don’t have the clearance I want to comfortably and practically use the awning so am selling it and going to just use the tunnel (which is sold as a separate item) without awning.

No issues at all with the awning. It’s in what I would consider like new condition.

Retail new for ~$785. Asking $600 OBO (heavy on the OBO).

Pics taken today of awning attached to trailer in driveway. It was removed afterward and put back in garage. Poles will fully extend, they’re just set at a low position to see how it would work with trailer. Tunnel is NOT included.

Note, there is a flap that Velcro’s in place to close up the pass through and make a solid roof, if you choose to only use the awning without a tunnel.

Located in South Tx, about 90 miles south of San Antonio. Willing to meet within reasonable distance, or shipping is possible if buyer pays packaging and shipping costs.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94