James Baroud Pop top conversion

Abitibi

Explorer
Testing the water.

I'm considering selling my James Baroud Evo XXL pop top conversion. It's the largest model available, similar interior size as a double (or queen size?) mattress.

I will update exact dimension later on as I'm currently on the road.

I built this pop top project in a single day from scratch so not as big of a project as it looks! Flat roof is a bonus...

Interior mattress split into 3 and professionally reupholstered. As some pictures show, it can be completely opened or closed into bed mode. The tent can be closed from the inside, no need to climb on the roof.

In winter I just started using it in clam shell style. It stays warmer that way and still plenty of room.

Anyway, here's a few pictures. As for price that's hard to decide. I bought it new in Feb. 2017 and installed it soon after so it's a little under 3 yrs old and in good condition aside from a giant hole in the floor, lol

I'm in Vancouver BC but depending of time of the year and location I might be able to meet up for the swap.

For a lot more details just check out my build thread (around post #375):

Price $1500usd
(Wouldn't be available until spring).

[/URL]

Cheers
David

269580efa93d56195cd90941e03d40f1.jpg
02f45ab6d232a02814f2431dd9589e3d.jpg
c331007f73bd1c7c946e95a22c69b1c3.jpg
9c644239d3f54c2a0bb7f110cc6d398d.jpg
d4594f0485611834d3c04503fe564999.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk
02bc72e25ad4fcd71bac0b805d04693e.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay but your PM asked about my rig do I decided it was time to start a build thread. This is my second year with a 98 Taco. The first year was getting basic mechanicals back in shape and using basic fiberglass topper. This summer I started putting ideas I have had for years into place. I am better at ideas than mechanical execution but I give my best.

Here's the thread link.

If your willing to take the next step I can meet your suggested number. Look for a PM shortly

Cheers

Abitibi

Explorer
Sorry for the delay but your PM asked about my rig do I decided it was time to start a build thread. This is my second year with a 98 Taco. The first year was getting basic mechanicals back in shape and using basic fiberglass topper. This summer I started putting ideas I have had for years into place. I am better at ideas than mechanical execution but I give my best.

Here's the thread link.

If your willing to take the next step I can meet your suggested number. Look for a PM shortly

Cheers
Again, nice work on your Taco!

I've had way more interest than I expected for the RTT! As I mentioned I can't remove the top until spring time but will follow up with everyone that contacted me as I get closer to "renovation" time. Hope that works?

Thanks,
David

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Vandit

Observer
I'm not a potential buyer, but as a huge fan of your build I was just curious as to what you plan to replace the RTT with?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles