James Baroud Carbon Fiber Camper

brian90744

American Trekker
a better Flip=Pac.????

Finally some good competition against Flip-Pac, very nice canvas tent and electric opening. inside is great. We need in the USA.
brian

Ursa Minor

Looks very well done. If it was retailing in USA for about $5000 it would be a formidable competitor to Flip Pack, at $43,000 I think I'll stick with a simple torsion bar approach....

The subtle thing I noticed on their website photos is that camper from Valloire is all clear-coated carbon fiber on the exterior.:Wow1: That'll put a few zeros on the end of the price tag for sure...

Last edited:

Jr_Explorer

Explorer
Finally some good competition against Flip-Pac, very nice canvas tent and electric opening. inside is great. We need in the USA.
brian

Not so much... More like high end pop-up camper. And the layout... Who wants to climb over the dinette to get to the bed. Higher profile and more angular tent. I'm happy with my good ol' fashioned made in the US of A Flippac.

hoser

Explorer
There's no need to climb over the dinette. You would remove the table... or convert it into a bed for kids.

cellule_20131008_1052629376.jpgcellule_20131008_1953018511.jpg

brian90744

American Trekker
Looks very well done. If it was retailing in USA for about $5000 it would be a formidable competitor to Flip Pack,

At that price it would be Good-bye Flip-Pac.

Of course some are=I'm happy with my good ol' fashioned made in the US of A Flippac.

just FYI=brian

RHINO

Expedition Leader
i dont like it,,,, i dont like the built-in cabinet stuff, i dont like the floor being as high as the truck bed rails, massive storage space under floor??,, i dont like the small entry door and i dont like a motor going out on me while deployed, but there must be a back up manual mode at that price. the only thing i like is the tent.

the thing i like most about the flip is that its a bare shell, i am a very modular person and i can still use my truck bed with the flip on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles