James Baroud 5 yr warranty.

We've had our JB Evasion just over two years now. Everything has done well. It's seen just over a year's worth of time outdoors on top of our vehicles. We store it inside our garage when not in use. One thing that tends to go on these is the solar vent fan on top. For whatever reason it gets clouded up and reduces the capacity of the solar cell to charge the battery that runs the fan. I have no idea what causes it, other than UV oxidation, but ours had gotten to that point and I contacted a JB dealer on the NW coast. I thought they were the only dealer in the US as they were who took over after the transition fiasco a couple years ago. To make a long story short, they refused to try and help us with a warranty claim and suggested we contact the company we originally bought it from in Germany. I contacted JB in Portugal before leaving Germany and they assured me this US company would be able to help with any warranty claims. The good news is since that time JB has expanded the number of dealers here in the US and Logik Outfitters in Xenia, Ohio took care of our claim quickly and without any hassle. The hardest part was trying to read the serial number on our tent for them. So, a big thank you to them! It's easiest to find them on FB if you're in the area, or looking for anything James Baroud. LOGIK Outfitters - https://www.facebook.com/LogikFit/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94