Jackery 300 + ICECO VL45Pro S @ 20 degrees F = 16hrs runtime

MiamiC70

Great datapoint. However note that

will very greatly depending on ambients, exposure & installation details.
For sure.

However, I was impressed as this is a fairly small Jackery and the cooler only had 2 frozen water bottles in it. However, it was done inside where it’s 73 degrees with 50% relative humidity and I did bring fridge to temperature using A/C before swapping over to Jackery. I was only expecting maybe 12 - 14 hours max.

OllieChristopher

Jackery 300 + my pre cooled to 35 degrees BougeRV 12V Portable 30 quart cooler loaded with drinks and lunch. Temperature outside was 90-100F. I stuck the cooler in the cars back seat and drove to our cabin 2 hours away up and 2.5 hours back home. While parked with windows rolled up it was over 120F. I had cooler in economy mode.

75-80F in the car while driving x 4.5hrs
Plus over 120F in the car x 3 hours while parked = 7.5 hours total
Jackery was at 66% when I unplugged cooler
Total of about 13.6 watts (1.3 amps) per hour

Jackery 300 is rated at 293 watt/24 amp hour. So I can see running my cooler 18-21 hours under these conditions.

Camping using my Jackery 300 as a solar generator: 100 watt Rockpiles solar panel plugged into the Jackery 300 and pre cooled cooler set at 37 degrees plugged into solar generator using pass through mode. Setting directly under the hot sun with intermittent shade on the cooler. Aprox 85 -90F outside temps.

Jackery 300 solar generator stayed between 98%-100% during the day. When sun went down and temps dropped to aprox 50F I woke up next morning and it was at 93%. So with good sunlight and cool evening temps you can expect the Jackery 300 in solar generator mode to easily last a few days camping with just the cooler plugged in.

However note that will very greatly depending on ambients, exposure & installation details.

As you can see there are so many variables it is impossible to get exact data. Each trip or use needs to be documented. The more uses the closer you can get to actual average watt/amp hours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94