Iveco 90-16 camper & 1984 Mercedes-Benz 1222

cbadbox

Not mine, I rarely post but thought they would be of interest

MSD

Well Known Xplor’r
The camper/ habitat box on the Iveco is a tractor trail that was trimmed out. Pretty cool concept when I realized what they did... what a great way to do one...

DarkBladeRunner

The camper/ habitat box on the Iveco is a tractor trail that was trimmed out. Pretty cool concept when I realized what they did... what a great way to do one...
Tractor trail? My google-**** is coming up short on this term. What is a tractor trail?

b jeepin

Adventurer
I’ve had the pleasure of seeing/ demo-ing both of these units. Very impressive and great running trucks! The design may be a bit Spartan for the expo standards but craftsmanship and functionality is great. Ride quality good and capable of much better speeds than any of the military chassis for sure. Ran the iveco up over 70 and drives nice. These are solid imports that have had once over and customization.

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
1222.jpg

rbgerrish

Nee-nuu Nee-nuu!
I'll be selling one of my 1222's here soon if the DMV ever finish my paperwork! (Located in Oregon) That one certainly fetched a lot, but the super singles and bed bumped it up a bunch,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles