ITW Overland Trailers

Pax2525

Adventurer
Hey Guys,

I know with all the noise about Inka Outdoors and Moby people are looking for alternatives. I suggest checking out Into The Wild Overland Trailers.

http://itwoverland.com

They make a sweet trailer that is a true off-road capable trailer. I also appreciate the all included package (furnace, dimmable lights, battery, 12V & USB plugs, stovetop, sink, fridge, instant hot water shower, 20 gallon fresh water tank, solar, toolbox, roof rack and a spare tire). There is also an AC package available for those who want it. They don't bait you with a cheap price and then charge you for everything.

The trailers are steel framed with composite panels. There is no wood in this trailer. They also use Timbren suspension which means no axle to break off-road.

Yes I do sell these trailers so I am a bit biased BUT.... I choose to sell them after hearing and seeing the product. I can truly say this is a great product. I have seen the others and between the build quality and pricing they are truly a great bang for the buck trailer. My wife has seen numerous trailers come and go from out garage and this was the only one that made her say WOW, when do we get to take this one out. I couldn't agree more with her.

ITW Overland are made in Denver, CO and have several dealers. As of now build times are a couple weeks not months +

I encourage you to at least check them out, give Matt a call and ask him whatever questions you may have. He is a solid dude that created these trailers out of a desire to make sure people could have a truly off road capable trailer designed to last.

Pax2525

Adventurer
We just got an Inka customer into a brand new ITW Overland trailer this afternoon. We have trailers in stock and more coming. No long crazy waits for trailers. We have under a month (if not already in stock) to get you a brand new trailer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94