It's a jeep thing

camodog

Adventurer
I thought it would be fun to start a thread of fun/crazy/weird things jeep owners that use their vehicles on a daily basis have to sacrifice and/or put up with for driving with their hearts instead of their brains.

I will go first with an easy one-

The dreaded death wobble. It seems like no matter what, at some point in your life you will have the pleasure of DW encounter. Extra points if it happens while driving on the interstate while trying to maintain the legal driving minimum speed limit.

goin camping

Explorer
Keeping your doors from being blown or gravitied into other cars in parking lots while loading, entering or exiting.

camodog

Adventurer
"This is me at least once a day lol "

LOL me too, every single day. Except a jeep fanatic would ask me why the doors are on to begin with.

ps- O-H!!

vonguido

Adventurer
"This is me at least once a day lol "

LOL me too, every single day. Except a jeep fanatic would ask me why the doors are on to begin with.

ps- O-H!!

I can't wait to take my doors off, but got stiffen up the frame first just to make sure I don't end up with a bent frame.

I-O!!!

Yarjammer

Wellreadneck
Removing carpets as a solution to a leak and/or dirt accumulation.

In the warmer months:
- Actually using the console and glove box locks.
- Any sense of privacy (I'll never forget taking care of a particular itch and getting caught by the car next to me)
- Driving for no particular reason and intentionally taking the longest route
- Removing doors is a smile inducing ritual

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: driving into the garage and forgetting TO REMOVE the CB antenna--

----EVERY TIME--

:costumed-smiley-007:wings: JIMBO

swift7777

°.lllllll.°
Convincing myself that I'm choosing to drive this slow.

Wincing as the 100th stone hits windshield #3.

Getting overly excited every time I see a dirt road.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne