Its a dream but a good dream !

richardoceros

The truck is amazing. You have no idea how much I envy you! I need to save up so much for any kind of truck that I would like. Glad to see you got what you wanted.

Reactions: B85

B85

Adventurer
Also something are their to stay and some will be changed. I ran out of time to get to the show. My bad.

B85

Adventurer
Hi,all. I was asked if I had a You Tube Chanel at the the Overland Expo about the build and the using of it.
Do you guys think this is something I should look into ?
Randy

java

Expedition Leader
Hi,all. I was asked if I had a You Tube Chanel at the the Overland Expo about the build and the using of it.
Do you guys think this is something I should look into ?
Randy
There is a HUGE market there, I did a couple videos, but really didn't have the time to set up cameras, edit etc. It takes a lot of time..... And if your like me and just and an hour or two here and there to work on the project it cuts productivity by a lot. I also don't have the editing skills or camera equipment.... Kinda wish I had done it, but my build is almost 'done' at this point....

Reactions: B85

Coachgeo

Explorer
See you have sorta built right over your OEM tail/brake/turn lights and associated bracket bolted to the chassis.... are you/have you installed all new lights at end of box? Concern is: a trucker or jacked up truck idiot can not see UNDER your box to see any of your signal or tail lights in the rear thus run right up your ******** .

B85

Adventurer
Had a problem going up to Expo 2019. The valve that controls the the cooling fan would stick in the off position. (replaced this one before ) So no cooling. Found a way to get it to work. I would just tap the dash and on it would go. Think I have found a replacement that is not NOS from the Military ? We will see. I have been trying to find replacement parts that are from the civilian market. Sometime all you need to do is paint a part green and the price goes way up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles