Its a dream but a good dream !

B85

Adventurer
Started some inside work. Needed to fill in the floor to the roll up door. This is going to be removed for a tilt up door so I will need a filler for that. But that is off sometime.
Also did some foam work up front.

Walls for the bath after new tires in the morning.(with luck) ?

Grenadiers

Adventurer
We have 50 gallons of fresh water under one of the benches, and that isn't enough for the two of us. Plus a small dog and cat~! So, installed a Valterra ABS 38 gallon tank on the front bulkhead, bought on Amazon. Have a 230v water pump from previous owner, and can transfer from that tank to the in-house tank. Fittings are poorly thought-out at the moment, this summer, a more robust system will get installed. Here's a pic of the final install, minus the final fittings install~!

Attachments

• IMG_2874.JPG
    IMG_2874.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 36

B85

Adventurer
Thanks for the idea. Trying to keep the CG as low as I can get it .

With the pullout landing and the stairs I may use the area under for another tank ?

B85

Adventurer
The truck has new shoes ! Big thanks to Purcell Tire's. Chris is the man to see if you need tire work.

The bead locks are a real pain. Can't even think about the run-flat's !

Rides better also. NO balancing and at 50 mph all is good. Will reinstall CTIS system maybe Saturday. Need to clean things up and maybe paint.

Now back to wood working.

B85

Adventurer
DIY area,think their are 2 ? Don't know which one. Doing a DIY class on my build on Friday at 2:00 PM. Stop my,I will be their all weekend. LOL

Sweet! I will look for it and try to come by on Friday. I am camping just off site on the MTB trail that leads to the fairgrounds so it should be easy to come check out the DIY class.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles