Italian F-250

Ducky's Dad

Explorer
Just saw this parked at a shop in So Cal, so I grabbed some pics and talked with the mechanic. It's an F-250 Super Duty that was mostly built up in Italy by Brunatti in Turin. Brunatti seems to be mostly a Toyota shop, but I found some other makes with a Google search. Interesting set of equipment and a quality build on this truck. Was told it belongs to a guy who does medical missions in remote places. Note the nicely integrated front bumper with hidden winch (Warn 9.5 with synthetic). This truck has a one-ton rear end, dual remote IMG_0470.jpgreservoir shocks at all four corners, moderate lift on 35" BFGs, very nice roll cage in the back half of the extended cab with cargo net and storage shelf, lots of electronics. The bed has a water tank with filler on the right, dual diesel tanks with fillers on the left, and all the smog crap deleted because it is registered in Canada. Mechanic claims it has a 2,000 mile range on those tanks, with a mobile dental lab under the tanks. Looks like a RTT on top of the tanks, Hannibal awning on the passenger side, tow bar on driver side, 30amp electrical connection. I'm not a Ford guy, but it looks like the headlights have been fitted with some sort of rectangular projectors.
http://www.brunatti.it/index.asp

IMG_0471.jpgIMG_0462.jpgIMG_0439.jpgIMG_0443.jpgIMG_0446.jpgIMG_0450.jpgIMG_0452.jpgIMG_0453.jpgIMG_0460.jpg

VroomSIX

That is a VERY interesting setup. Neat to see how different cultures come up with such different solutions to similar problems.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles