It followed me home.

Ca. Bowhunter

Adventurer
Well that is what I told her anyway:D . I bought it for the other half she has been wanting one for a while. It is a 1978 CJ-5 304 and a T-18, Dana 20 t-case. Bought it from the original owners 33,000 miles.

Randy

DSC00756.jpg

DSC00762.jpg

conifers4

Suburban nomad
Wow! Beautiful, it seems to be in remarkable shape. What are YOUR...oops..her plans for it? DD or trail rig? By the way..your mailbox is sharp:bowdown:

kcowyo

ExPo Original
That's bringing back some memories.

What a perfect vehicle for summer. Sounds like a real creampuff. Nice find and well done. I like it.

:rockon:

bigredpigdriver

Adventurer
Hey there you two....welcome to the of his and her jeeps...we need to plan some runs up your way, I am sure the wife you dig not being the only lady driver:wings:

BIGdaddy

Expedition Leader
bigredpigdriver said:
Hey there you two....welcome to the of his and her jeeps...we need to plan some runs up your way, I am sure the wife you dig not being the only lady driver:wings:

huh? :)

The Swiss

Expedition Leader
What a beauty, congrats. My favorite color, what a pitty tan is out of style and I have to settle for white.

Ca. Bowhunter

Adventurer
Thanks guys , I think she might drive it to work now and then but it is truly going to be a weekend toy for her. She wanted a CJ-7 but when this thing popped up who could say no. She wants to lift it 3" and lock the front and rear ends then put it on 33"s to match its big brother. So I know what I am doing in the near future :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior