It’s Here! Jeep Wrangler with Diesel News

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Christian, thank you for your kind and helpful offer. Since I’m the OP, I’ll chime in here.

One idea would simply be for the party complaining loudest about this thread’s detour to take the initiative and make the effort to start the new thread himself. That’s pretty easy isn’t it...any member can initiate such a new thread, right?

Then that creator can start up that new thread covering something like “diesels are completely doomed, or they totally suck, or they’re the greatest invention since alcohol, you choose”. Necessity being the ”madre de invención” and all that, ya know, maybe we could just leave it at that?

At that point then we, the voluntarily offending commentators who inattentively allowed ourselves to be led astray and who thoughtlessly posted inappropriate opinions on this important original thread, can make the inspired effort ourselves to go forth and delete all of our ill advised, wandering screeds and then re-post the same next on the new, wonderfully inclusive, more accurately focused proper thread! Voila! Problem solved.

So, geeze, quit being such an enabler! ? We’ll happily take care of the problem if need be. ?

Last edited:

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Christian, thank you for your kind and helpful offer. Since I’m the OP, I’ll chime in here.

One idea would simply be for the party complaining loudest about this thread’s detour to take the initiative and make the effort to start the new thread himself. That’s pretty easy isn’t it...any member can initiate such a new thread, right?

Then that creator can start up that new thread covering something like “diesels are completely doomed, or they totally suck, or they’re the greatest invention since alcohol, you choose”. Necessity being the ”madre de invención” and all that, ya know, maybe we could just leave it at that?

At that point then we, the voluntarily offending commentators who inattentively allowed ourselves to be led astray and who thoughtlessly posted inappropriate opinions on this important original thread, can make the inspired effort ourselves to go forth and delete all of our ill advised, wandering screeds and then re-post the same next on the new, wonderfully inclusive, more accurately focused proper thread! Voila! Problem solved.

So, geeze, quit being such an enabler! ? We’ll happily take care of the problem if need be. ?

Buliwyf

Viking with a Hammer
Bummer, but Nope. Put it in a 2 door manual trans Rubi. I have no interest in a Jeep the size of a Super Duty.

Why is the etorque ERS only available with the auto trans?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior