Isuzu NPS 4x4 Crew cab Build

Bris31

Adventurer
As is evident in the photo, the camper uses a standard pop-top manual lift mechanism.
Thanks Owen, I was thinking may be electric jacks would be installed at some stage.
Now looks like outside there are latches on 4 corners, so I believe these have to be locked manually every time when roof is folded down.

Spanna 53

I too have to manually lock down the roof and use a meter long piece of aluminium tube with a bolt in the end to flip the catch over I know it's a bit agriculral but it works . West coaster did his with electric lift and was very happy with it last I herd

4x4 Truck

I can reach out of the windows to unlatch the latches , plus I didn’t want anything that could fail that could stop me from closing the top in remote areas .

Wyuna

Observer
Looking good, nice coverage with the awning

I have to say, that roof rack is really solid, must be heavy

I'm guessing those are Giant batteries, they look like my old set, what size AH did you end up with (edit, just seen that they are Eclipse, which i think is the same company)

Nice SLR by the way, the SLR 5000 and the Group A VK are my two favourite Holdens

Wyuna

Observer
Holy Moly, how big are those lights in the bullbar.

The International Space Station will be reporting that the see bright lights each time you light up high beams :)

SkiFreak

Crazy Person
If I can make one suggestion...
Putting bare wire into a screw connector is not the most ideal scenario. A better option is to use shoelace ferrules.

4x4 Truck

If I can make one suggestion...
Putting bare wire into a screw connector is not the most ideal scenario. A better option is to use shoelace ferrules.

Yes totally currently just doing a test fit once I’m happy with the layout il finished all the connections properly. Thanks for the heads up in any case .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne