ISO: Cold Weather Gear

tdferrero

As the title states, I'm in the market for some good condition/new? winter gear. I've decided to quit my job and travel Europe/Eurasia (see my thread https://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/to-germany-and-beyond.210710/#post-2705278) and living in the South depleted my winter gear.
I'm 5'11" and rather slim at 150lbs, so I wear a size M in jackets, size M/L in shirts depending on company and layer, and a 30/32 pant. I'm a fan just about anything woolen, but open to any quality gear. Thanks in advance!

Stelco

What gear do you need? A list of items would be helpful. I have a plethora of high quality cold weather gear(clothing and equipment) that I have not used in a couple of years and am considering cleaning house as I don’t have the time for my winter outings like i used to.

tdferrero

What gear do you need? A list of items would be helpful. I have a plethora of high quality cold weather gear(clothing and equipment) that I have not used in a couple of years and am considering cleaning house as I don’t have the time for my winter outings like i used to.

Good call for the list. I have gotten a majority of my needs in the past few weeks thanks to an abundance of Black Friday/Holiday sales, but am still in search of the following:

1x Gloves (waterproof preferred)
1/2x Base layers (pants and shirts)
1x Waxed canvas/thicker pants (not jeans)
1x Insulated/waterproof boots suitable for hiking and streetwear (have been considering the Danner 600)
1x woolen flannel shirt

Non-cold weather gear needed:
1x Camera
1x iPad (mini preferred)
1x Osprey Farpoint 40
1x Small travel Dopp kit

I'm looking at my list, checking over it twice, and I do believe I have covered everything I'm still missing. Thanks for looking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles