ISO Campmate Kitchen

joe5986

Searching for a good condition Campmate Kitchen organizer. Girlfriend complains about chaos when we take trips so id like to give her a nice present for next time. Doesn't have to include utensils and plates. I am located in Rochester, NY. Looks like the pictures below.

Thanks All!!!!!!

Campmate_1.jpegIMG_0720.jpg

Xrunner

Explorer
You might want to check out the Camp Chef chuck boxes too. I found mine locally at Sportsmans Warehouse for about $100 but I've seen them at Gander Mountain and other big box stores occasionally too. There's an ExPo thread with more details here too.

joe5986

Xrunner thanks for the tip, but im not a huge fan of the camp chef- i looked into it and a friend has one and he really didnt like it too much either.

tarditi

Explorer
The dosko campmate is really brilliant design and build - too bad plano (they bought dosko) has zero interest in reproducing it and won't release the patent either.

joe5986

Makes me so angry! been trolling craigslist and ebay for weeks now but cant bring myself to spend the 250...

suntinez

Explorer
I have one of these, think I paid around $100 for it you can have it for that + shipping. I'll have to go dig it out, sent you a PM.

suntinez

Explorer
It turns out joe5986 doesn’t want this because his stove won’t fit, but I got it out and don’t use it so if you’re interested drop me a PM. Top is 22.5 x 14.25, my coleman stove fits on it with room to spare. Pardon the dirt.
$100 + shipping.

20150108_104748_zps6dc827bd.jpg

20150109_094748_zpsc319631b.jpg

moodywizard

Adventurer
It turns out joe5986 doesn't want this because his stove won't fit, but I got it out and don't use it so if you're interested drop me a PM. Top is 22.5 x 14.25, my coleman stove fits on it with room to spare. Pardon the dirt.
$100 + shipping.

20150108_104748_zps6dc827bd.jpg

20150109_094748_zpsc319631b.jpg

PM coming your way.

suntinez

Explorer
This is SOLD.

To the other 10 people who inquired and asked questions and never replied, please - stick to craigslist

AlDente

Hi all, I've been looking for one of these now for a little while. I found this thread a tad bit too late. If anyone ever hears of a Campmate laying around, I would love it to join me on a camp here in South Africa. Everyone here just uses ammo boxes, I have made my own chuck box of ply wood, but I would love to travel with a Campmate. Have an awesome weekend. C

sw6416

I have one listed on eBay right now. Would be willing to work out a deal via Paypal or pick up in person in Utah. Mine is NEW was bought put into storage and never used.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles