Is there anyone from Tuffy products here?

2 questions:

1. Is there a mounting kit available for the tuffy products roof top storage box for a front runner rack?
2. Do you make the drawer system or the rear storage platform for the G wagen?

Thanks?

davegonz

Explorer
With the channels cut into the crossbars of the Front Runner rack, you can easily just drill holes in the Tuffy box to accept the bolts. Similar to the pic below.

7f5cc40761af3fdadaffe7fa2025eba8.jpg

tuffy

Observer
2 questions:

1. Is there a mounting kit available for the tuffy products roof top storage box for a front runner rack?
2. Do you make the drawer system or the rear storage platform for the G wagen?

Thanks?

1.) There is not a mounting kit made specifically for the front runner rack but there is a universal mounting rack that will attach to most standard racks.
http://www.tuffyproducts.com/p-201-156-universal-mounting-kit-for-roof-rack-box-146.aspx
Or as the previous poster pointed out you can drill some new holes in the bottom of the Tuffy box to attach to existing mounts.

2.) Tuffy manufactures custom size security drawers to your specs. If you can forward me the dimensions you would like your drawer, I can get you a quote on a drawer.

http://www.tuffyproducts.com/t-custom_mnf.aspx

Thanks Tuffy, is there somewhere around Little Rock, Arkansas, that I can see your products? or near Charlotte, NC.

I am in Little Rock for a couple of weeks and my G is in Charlotte. I wish I could get exact measurements out to you.

I want two drawers, that are combined about 36" long, 37" wide and at least 10-12" deep, with industrial strength rails and good locking mechanisms.

I would prefer a pull out table under the drawers.

I would prefer a flat panel on top that would also cover the wheel wells to provide for a good place for the dogs.

I would love a way to quickly install/un-install these from the back as well.

Can I get an estimate for the above?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles