Is it easy to have an Iveco Daily 4X4 serviced in South America or Central Asia?

An Iveco Daily 4x4 seems to be the camper that I would need.
Purchasing date is years ahead some other things might happen or other options might show up in the mean time
However nothing stops me from educating myself a little bit in the mid time, so here I am asking some basic questions
I hope that Europe and Australia should be OK
Not 100% sure about US and Canada but chances are I could find qualified mechanics here

How is is the support and the service in South America and Central Asia?

Yeah I have read some of his posts on his site and I watched an interview, he does the things himself but I do not know if I can get to that level

@alanymarce thanks for the tip
I have looked at that site and some locations seem to have service (like this one) but they are very rare
If you try to use the Type drop down box on the top right of the map there is not "Service" type listed there !
ZmcOuC2[1].png

DiploStrat

Expedition Leader
We met a French couple with a Daily at the Painted Desert. Their Cartier camper performed very poorly in cross winds and they were unable to find tires in the US.

Again, I would defer to Marcus.

Hmm interesting
Would younsay you had more room in your camper than they did?
I was under the impression that the Iveco is bigger and more powerfull than any of the regular US small trucks

alanymarce

@alanymarce thanks for the tip
I have looked at that site and some locations seem to have service (like this one) but they are very rare
If you try to use the Type drop down box on the top right of the map there is not "Service" type listed there !
Yes - I'm guessing that there are a few places with "full service" and others which have to order spares (which can take weeks or longer to arrive). I haven;t seen many in either region, not that I've been everywhere, obviously. More of a concern is that if there is only one service point in Brazil you could be thre weeks' drive away from it...

sg1

Adventurer
I've o has no presence in North America and only a very limited presence in South America. In Asia I never saw Iveco except for vans build in China which looked like older Ivecos. The 4wd model is very rare even in Europe. I never saw a local one either in SA or Asia. That may change with the new 4wd model which is actually build by Iveco itself. The previous model was build by Scam for Iveco.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz