Is it a sign that I'm just growing up or getting boring?? Soon to be Wrangler-less...

autism family travels

I am only unloading because of financial situations right now. You can guarantee we will have our 3rd Wrangler unlimited, or gladiator as soon as we unload our house and get back to comfortable.

Jurfie

Adventurer
I believe you are correct, but I suspect it will have the same look, just shorter. Maybe I'll prefer it with those proportions. ?‍♂️

Well, this looks promising. Might be the replacement for my wife’s JK (she is wanting a larger SUV). Looks like there will be a 4xe version as well (to go along with my future 4xe Gladiator!).

https://www.driving.ca/jeep/grand-c...e-captured-with-different-style-than-larger-l

images

Lovetheworld

I am only unloading because of financial situations right now. You can guarantee we will have our 3rd Wrangler unlimited, or gladiator as soon as we unload our house and get back to comfortable.

No need to justify your actions against these die hard Wrangler guys.

I remember that I was 25 and traded my sports car for a tiny Yaris, so that we could save money for our first big Asia trip.
After the trip I continued driving a Yaris as a daily driver because it is just so (cost) efficient. You save more money for holidays and such.

As the topic start indicates, most of us are driving tarmac 95% of the time, and the remaining 5% you can drive as hard as you feel comfortable with.
Personally I avoid mud pits and rock crawling on holidays because we are just one vehicle.
Basic ground clearance and being able to do steep inclines is good enough.

It gets even worse, I sometimes think why bother with the 4x4 all together if I can drive to most beautiful mountain ranges and go hiking, getting further into it than a 4x4 can?
However I still love offroading and above all bushcamping somewhere in nature.

Weeds

Adventurer
I'm still living both worlds, 2008 Rubicon with 6-speed. 2015 Grand Cherokee limited, diesel, trail rated with low range and air suspension. I had to look hard for the GC to find the right package. The GC will wheel, but at full lift, the suspension is stiff. My wife is handicapped and the air suspension is needed to lower the vehicle for her access.
The diesel is a power house. For passing on two lane roads it is hard to beat. We tow the GC behind the motorhome.

I have too many rigs for one driver, the 2000 Superduty with 90,000, 6 speed is going to have to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94