Ironman 4X4 Flat Roof Rack

LexusAllTerrain

Expedition Leader
I have been a long time happy customer of ARB. I have been looking at the products from Ironman 4x4 of America for a while. They seem to have a good value, but I do not have any experience nor have I seen them in person to evaluate their quality.
I placed and order of a Flat Roof Rack for my Lexus last Sunday. They called on Monday to ask if I had a business address to drop ship. I do but it would have been more difficult to take home, so they mention they had found a drop off location within a mile from my residence. perfect easier to pickup and carry from home.
They said they would email a tracking number and call when ready for pickup.
I have not received a tracking number YET! I am hoping they will call this week to pickup!
I am departing the following week to Baja for the 1000 race and I would hate to miss my pickup day!

Will update and do an evaluation soon!

ofcrtj

Did you ever get your roof rack installed? If so do you have any pics or thoughts. I have been searching for more info on them.
Thanks,

LexusAllTerrain

Expedition Leader
Did you ever get your roof rack installed? If so do you have any pics or thoughts. I have been searching for more info on them.
Thanks,

No I di d not get my Roof Rack.. somebody in their wharehouse overlooked my order, so when they call to notify me i was on my way to Baja. So i cancel my order. I got some drawers, fridge slider in stock to install but i figure I replace my fuel pump before the drawers installation. Also I have on order a Rear Bumper and Sliders. Once these are done I will place an order on a FLAT ARB RACK. they never disappoint and are less expensive....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz