Ironman 4x4 70-series ute on the 5 north in SD!

ChuckB

Expedition Leader
Saw it on the freeway today. It snuck up on me and I couldn't get a pick. My head rotated a full 180 to see it!!

Viggen

Just here...
Well it's probably the one double cab in North America that isn't in a mine or on its way into one.

Ah, interesting. My friend has a Yugo that runs. Therefore, his must be special as his might be the only one in North America that is running, registered, and rust free. Right?

Douglas S.

Adventurer
Ah, interesting. My friend has a Yugo that runs. Therefore, his must be special as his might be the only one in North America that is running, registered, and rust free. Right?

If you saw a D130 Hi-Cap would you take a pic?

Is there a point to any of your posts?

ChuckB

Expedition Leader
The above picture is it. For those that care and know about them I thought it was cool.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
A really cool truck, VDJ78. They are covering some ground as a friend also spotted it while we were in Baja last week. I peaked at it the week prior at SEMA, nice build. Eli mentioned it was in the US on a temp import and would be headed back to Aus. As for what is special, a very valuable AND rare truck here in the US... the only one here that I know of for now ;) A little different than a running thus rare Yugo :D

MattL

Adventurer
Looks like the one from SEMA. Spent a few minutes checking out all the accessories. Pretty cool!

Rare sights are fun. I get more excited seeing a Subaru Justy than I do a Lamborghini. Everyone is different.

Attachments

• DSC_0109.JPG
    DSC_0109.JPG
    364.3 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC_0110.JPG
    DSC_0110.JPG
    403.7 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC_0111.JPG
    DSC_0111.JPG
    492.4 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC_0113.JPG
    DSC_0113.JPG
    356.8 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC_0114.jpg
    DSC_0114.jpg
    449.8 KB · Views: 24

ChuckB

Expedition Leader
A really cool truck, VDJ78. They are covering some ground as a friend also spotted it while we were in Baja last week. I peaked at it the week prior at SEMA, nice build. Eli mentioned it was in the US on a temp import and would be headed back to Aus. As for what is special, a very valuable AND rare truck here in the US... the only one here that I know of for now ;) A little different than a running thus rare Yugo :D

Nice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94