iPad Mounts?

CaptainBuilt

Looking to add a iPad mount some kind of way. I have a mini and the 9.5", In the overland forums, they have plenty of mounts for that stuff, but can't find anything for vans.

Lostmanifesto

Traveler
I will second Ram Mounts. Quality products and nice people if you should need to contact them. I have mounted several iPads and iPhones in vehicles with them for years.

Fourth, Ram Mounts. I like the Ez-Rollr Mounts, Snaps in and out with ease. I've had the x-grip ones and I just don't like the mounting process of those.

vwhammer

Adventurer
I have a bit of an unorthodox suggestion.
So there is this guy.
https://soundman.co/

They sell a kit to mount one in your dash.
However, if you contact them you can send them your dash bits where you would like the ipad to sit and they have a fella that goes by the name of Rafa who will do the install and send it back to you.
I have no idea what any of this would cost.

They have a youtube channel (probably not for everyone) that covers a lot of Rafa's installs into various dashes.
Anyway here is a vid of them showing the general idea how to install one yourself if you are so inclined.

Just an idea.
If I did anything ipad I might consider getting one of the kits and installing one myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles