Inuvik or Bust! Ryan and my trip to the Arctic!

LuckyDan

Adventurer
Day 3: If any of you folks finally get over the "one day" bull**** and actually make the journey out to the Yukon,

Man, wish I hadn't suffered from that statement a few times. An awesome trip for sure and thank you for sharing.

newhue

Adventurer
QPDO, seen the movie the Hangover? Cant help but think we got the wife's version of what happened on tour. But any story is better than none. Thanks for taking the time. Great pics and read.

QPDO

Observer
Great trip report and photos! Inspiring! I really want to make it up to Hyder Alaska someday

Apparently we missed out on getting "Hyderized". The town is in shambles, though.

QPDO, seen the movie the Hangover? Cant help but think we got the wife's version of what happened on tour. But any story is better than none. Thanks for taking the time. Great pics and read.

I've watched that movie more times than I care to admit haha. The wife's version/public forum version will remain as written... only friends get to hear the full story :ylsmoke:. Haha

QPDO

Observer
Great write-ups and pics! Keep them coming!

Next trip starts in 2 weeks! 17 days down the eastern seaboard, from NYC to DC, to the Skyline Drive, Blue Ridge Parkway, Tail of the Dragon, Asheville, Outer Banks, Miami, Bahamas and then New Orleans. Stay tune for that writeup ;)

Bushcoat

one trail at a time
your trips prove to me i need to find some better friends, nice work! cant wait to see the next report.

Byrnie Mac

Observer
Awesome trip man! Great writeup too.

While you are on your next trip, on the leg between Asheville and Outer Banks, you should hit me up. I would love to feed some fellow chivers that are on the road.

QPDO

Observer
your trips prove to me i need to find some better friends, nice work! cant wait to see the next report.

Better friends or an understanding and equally adventurous better half!

Awesome trip man! Great writeup too.

While you are on your next trip, on the leg between Asheville and Outer Banks, you should hit me up. I would love to feed some fellow chivers that are on the road.

Thanks! It was incredible to say the least. Our timing will be fairly tight as we plan on bombing from Asheville to Outer Banks in one day, but we'll be zipping on through on the 30th of this month. Where are you located?

eblau

Adventurer
An M coupe is a hell of a car for a long haul like that just stay away from the slippery stuff!

onemanarmy

Explorer
I guess you're on your newest trip now...whcih car this time?

Asheville to the OBX in one day is adventurous.

I need to find a gig with that much time off!

QPDO

Observer
I guess you're on your newest trip now...whcih car this time?

Asheville to the OBX in one day is adventurous.

I need to find a gig with that much time off!

I've just recently returned from my 17 day tour of the East Coast of the USA... amazing. Trip report to follow! This one was completed in a humble Budget Rental Toyota Camry... the best we could get, unfortunately.

FishermanIvan

An M coupe is a hell of a car for a long haul like that just stay away from the slippery stuff!

I drive it all winter!! Sharp-eyed readers may spot a certain type of Acura behind my car in this picture...

RxYNL2C.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles