Introduction

Marine

Adventurer
Long over due intro. Hope this is the rite place, currently running a 2003 ram with the 5.9 cummins. Bought it back in 05 when I moved back from Australia. Nothing fancy just a topper, cooler, paper maps and compass. Any way lots of great info on here.

Semper fi

wildhorse1

Oorah, Marine.
running the same rig, 2003 Crew cab long bed, cummins 5.9, 6 speed manual. Bought it new, great truck just did some upgrades to mine only 134,000 miles.

Marine

Adventurer
Semper fi Wild. I love my cummins 215,000 and no problem just the usual repairs. I wasn't a fan of diesel till I lived in Australia. Nothing better, but my truck is all stock. Got a bit of jealousy though I wanted a 6 speed. But I got mine for a song.

wildhorse1

This is my 3rd cummins diesel. I had a 1998 standard cab XLT 5 speed which was a dandy. Then got married with tall step sons and needed a crew cab so got the 2003. It is the last truck I will have. I am in the process of updating and improving. Just added Bilstein 5100's, 2 inch leveling kit and a new gear box. Planning to pull dents and repaint as needed. It is a big white truck base model, my only requirements were cruise control, AC, diesel, 6 speed manual, long bed 4x4 that I could hose out, I do miss the electric, heated mirrors though in the winter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles