Introducing....VanDOOM!!!

Shocker

VanDOOM!
Well I'll be hornswaggled! They mount into the factory Ford floor brackets and are quick release and everything!

r91guf.jpg

Shocker

VanDOOM!
They are sitting down at Discount waiting for me to show up with the wheels. I am getting the Alcoa's polished next week. I do have a few items I have picked up so far. I will get some pics up.

Plus my new 3G alternator showed up today so I am going to try and get everything converted over in the next few days!

Shocker

VanDOOM!
Well, it's been almost 2 months and I haven't been able to get all the parts to swap over to the factory belt system on VanDOOM.

I finally have a lead on the full Poly Vee system from a 90 E350 so I can can do the install. These things are crazy hard to find.

I have bought a few things. Pics to come on the parts.

Shocker

VanDOOM!
Yeah! I pickup all the pullies/brackets/bolts/pumps etc tomorrow! Hopefully I will have it on the road next week! Then tires. :)

Shocker

VanDOOM!
Hehe, well....they are still sitting down at the Discount Tire. VanDOOM is waiting for me to put on the van Poly Vee brackets to get it back on the road. Sigh...my disability makes this so hard sometime. :(

Shocker

VanDOOM!
It is still sitting in my shop. I have a neurological disorder that keeps me from doing a lot of stuff so I have to plan my days. Some days are worse than others. I am working around our house so that takes priority.

I am changing things bit with the interior design. I bought a 94 E350 RB for passenger use so I am doing more of a camper style. I have all the parts for the 3g alternator swap, but need to modify the bracket due to the timing mark.

I have collected a bunch of parts and other stuff. I plan on spending more time in the shop working on it. Getting it back on the road first, then cleaning up the body/interior. I sure hope to have it semi ready for Expo next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles