Introducing the “NEW” Alu-Cab Canopy Camper

al415

Observer
Anyone have the Exped DeepSleep 7.5 Duo? It looks a little thinner, but more budget-friendly.

I just ordered one from backcountry so I’ll post back when it arrives.

In other news, did the new full size canopy camper make an appearance at Expo West?

And they are gone. Probably for the better, need to let my wallet cool off a bit after my camper purchase.
Anyone have the Exped DeepSleep 7.5 Duo? It looks a little thinner, but more budget-friendly.

We have the MegaMat Duo LW and It's been fantastic for us so far. One thing to keep in mind is if you order either of them from REI, they have pretty liberal return policy as long as you stick to the window they give you. Good for testing out things like these mattresses. I have friend who tried 2 or 3 that way.

Colby Jack

Traveler
We have the MegaMat Duo LW and It's been fantastic for us so far. One thing to keep in mind is if you order either of them from REI, they have pretty liberal return policy as long as you stick to the window they give you. Good for testing out things like these mattresses. I have friend who tried 2 or 3 that way.

REI = Return Everything Inc

kb1ejh

Been waiting 4 years since the Khaya premiered for a full size Alu-Cab. My flame of hope will be decided Friday. Hopefully the shipping crisis won't be too bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles