Introducing the “NEW” Alu-Cab Canopy Camper

rino

Supporting Sponsor - OK4WD
@rin

for the gladiator folks, would this be able to go between the cab and the bulkhead if the camper? There is significant room that is under utilized for this location.

see pic

View attachment 595625

Yes! JT and Tacoma folks can utilize that space for the tank as well as the inside of that bulkhead. Colorado and Ranger cannot due to rear window / cab profiles and will only have mounting kits for inside the front bulkhead.

rino

@rino Are there any installed pictures of the water tank on the canopy camper? I didn't see in this thread how much it holds? Thanks in advance!

Not a great photo, but here was test tank IDK number 4 I believe haha

IMG_1635.jpg

Will there be a way to retrofit the tank between the cab and the bulkhead without removing the camper?

Yes, will be tight but by unbolting the side filler panels it can be installed.

rino

We recently built out an awesome Canopy Camper for Jason over at Mountain State Overland @msoverland and for those interested in what the install process looks like for the Canopy Camper, adding GP Factor maxtrax pins, tables and molle, building a Goose Gear electrical board, installing Goose Gear modules, how to wire up the camper itself and how to install Sunflare solar panels it is about the best "how to" around. +

grizzlyj

Tea pot tester
"Dear Genesis customers,
We received your message. Due to the currently increased work load, processing will take some time. Thank you very much for your understanding."

fullofdays

Wondering Wanderer
These are tempting. Wish they made one for an 8 foot or larger chassis

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

"Dear Genesis customers,
We received your message. Due to the currently increased work load, processing will take some time. Thank you very much for your understanding."
If you go to alu-cab.com they have this list of current fitment kits.

DOUBLE CAB
Chevrolet Colorado USA(2015 – Present) DC
Ford Ranger(2012 – Present) DC
Isuzu Dmax(2012 – Present ) DC
Mercedes Benz X-Class(2017 – Present) DC
Nissan Navara NP300 Europe(2016 – Present) DC
Nissan Navara NP300 ZA/AUS(2016 – Present) DC
Toyota Hilux(2005 – 2015) (Vigo) DC
Toyota Hilux(2015 – Present) (Revo) DC
VW Amarok(2010 – Present) DC
Toyota Landcruiser 79OEM Double Cab

ITTOG

We recently built out an awesome Canopy Camper for Jason over at Mountain State Overland @msoverland and for those interested in what the install process looks like for the Canopy Camper, adding GP Factor maxtrax pins, tables and molle, building a Goose Gear electrical board, installing Goose Gear modules, how to wire up the camper itself and how to install Sunflare solar panels it is about the best "how to" around. +
Can anyone get the video to work? When I select the link it gives me an error saying the video is unavailable. They may have taken it down?

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles