Introducing myself with my Ford Transit - SCCV

morini

Hi all, i'm Morini from Flanders, introducing myself with my Stealth Cargo Camper Van ( SCCV )

http://www.wix.com/devaere/ford-transit---sccv

Foto-JYUUYXID.jpg
Foto-SGF4XICP.jpg

adventuring on dangerous roads together with my motorbike

2011073016h47m32aangepa.jpg

2011080117h24m27.jpg

Last edited:

Overland Hadley

on a journey
Welcome to ExPo!

We (Americans) are getting the full size Transit in the next couple years, so it is nice to see a rig based on an empty Transit body.

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
Very kool van... glad that they are going to the Transit over the E Series. Chrysler has sold a billion of the Sprinters, and they do very well as a Camper/Hauler/cargo vehicle etc.

What is the giant concrete bunker tilting over in the last shot in your gallery?

Nice work.

morini

It's a WW2 German outlook bunker. They tried to explode the thing when running for the Canadians. It didn't work out very well, it just tilted over. There are still a lot of Atlantic Wall left-overs in France.

sg1

Adventurer
Hi,

I have a camper based on the Transit AWD. I have tested it know for over a year throughout Northern and Eastern Europe under various conditions including mud, sand and over 1000 miles of bad gravel roads. So far no problems. I was surprised how capable it is offroad. In 2 weeks I will ship it to South Africa for probably a year maybe more of traveling through Southern and Eastern Africa. It will be interesting to see how the Ford performs under those conditions.
I heard from Ford that there will be an all new Transit in 2013/14 and I assume this new model will be introduced in the US. I don´t think the existing model would meet US crash regulations.
Stefan

Attachments

• P1100449.jpg
    P1100449.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 25

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke