Interviewing Families: Meet the Woods, Their Kids, and Their (Her) Jeep

articulate

Expedition Leader
In my quest to talk to families who "do this stuff," I'm finding some really fun parents, bright kids, and impressive stories.

Check this out:
Meet The Woods Clan: 15 Questions for an Infectiously Fun Family

You know Nathan as nwoods, and he posts some fantastic photos. What you might not know is how much he loves ice cream. He and his wife have a really down-to-earth approach and they're really good at making their trips fun for everybody.

Cheers,
Mark

Moody

Needs to get out more
Great one! The Woods family and the Moody family have come close to one another many times, but we haven't met up........yet.

jim65wagon

Nice interview Mark. Those pics Nathan takes are great and inspiring (inspiring thoughts of trips, that is!) Thanks to the Woods!

05LR3AZ

Adventurer
Nice

Haha, cool interview. We'll have to check out more of the 'adventureparents' website too. Thanks for sharing.

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
The Woods family rocks! We've been out with them a few times and they are really great people that really love to get off the beaten path. Great report Mark and thats a cool treasure to print out and hang on to for Nathan and his family.

articulate

Expedition Leader
Great write up, I like the idea. Did I miss it, where do they call home?
They're in California. Originally, I figured I'd not include too much about where people lived in case they were concerned about privacy. "Hey, we travel a lot! Here's our address!" But Nathan did tell me that I should ask for more background on that kind of stuff. Noted and will do.

Thanks for checking it out.

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Great write up, I like the idea. Did I miss it, where do they call home?

We are in Southern California, just south of LA, and roam between the Sierra's to the north, San Diego/Anza Borrego area to the south, and Colorado to the east.

Thanks Mark for the cool opportunity. And thanks guys for the positive response!

Great one! The Woods family and the Moody family have come close to one another many times, but we haven't met up........yet.
Right! It will happen. How old is Alexander?

SilverBullet

Explorer
We are in Southern California, just south of LA, and roam between the Sierra's to the north, San Diego/Anza Borrego area to the south, and Colorado to the east.

Thanks Mark for the cool opportunity. And thanks guys for the positive response!

Right! It will happen. How old is Alexander?

Glad to meet you, I grew up in Mission Viejo and then up to Big Bear. I hope to go back and wheel there some time.

Rexsname

Explorer
I was blessed to travel the Mojave trail with the Woods family last year. Well behave kids are such fun to be with and theirs are very well behaved. (The grown-ups aren't bad either:Wow1:)

Can't wait to do it again!!

REX

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior