Interior Australia Solo Adventure

Wilbah

Adventurer
I checked out the story and your blog- very cool. Love the review of the Oz Tent too. Good to see the real world experiences. I look forward to reading more of your adventures! Thanks!

Rlhydn

I checked out the story and your blog- very cool. Love the review of the Oz Tent too. Good to see the real world experiences. I look forward to reading more of your adventures! Thanks!

Thanks heaps! Glad you have enjoyed the stories as well as the couple of reviews

I absolutely will be adding more to the Blog soon, plus we have a few expeditions planned this year.

I’ve had a go at YouTube too if you’re interested in 12v

https://rlhydnoverland.com/

Wilbah

Adventurer
Just read your fridge review, glad Luna supported their product. I'm curious why no mention of ARB? I would have thought you would have looked at them anyway. Also I didnt know about the insulating covers and moisture- very interesting. Thanks again for sharing it. I look forward to more and will check out your YouTube channel! :) Cheers!

Rlhydn

Just read your fridge review, glad Luna supported their product. I'm curious why no mention of ARB? I would have thought you would have looked at them anyway. Also I didnt know about the insulating covers and moisture- very interesting. Thanks again for sharing it. I look forward to more and will check out your YouTube channel! :) Cheers!

ARB didn’t really make the list to be honest! I think they’re more popular is the US than here in Australia, despite their origin

We’ve since found out too, that ARB apparently won’t supply parts for repairs. Only whole replacement units.

We’ve gone back to using the cover on the fridge - our hypothesis is that, in our Australian summer the risk of condensation is minimal but the need for insulation greater. Compared to Winter. Will see how it performs for the rest of our summer and likely write a follow up.

https://rlhydnoverland.com/

Marine

Adventurer
No worries, I'm back in the States now but I do miss Oz. What I wouldn't give for prawns And a Victoria bitter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz